After a hard days work, you deserve a nice cuppa and a slice of this completely guilt free loaf.
What you will need.....
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 Cup Desicated Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Aluminium Free Baking Powder
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup melted Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Orange juice (fresh)
- 1 Orange Zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice (fresh)
- 4 tbsp Honey or Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup fresh Raspberries
Preheat oven to 160. Grease an oven proof dish or line with baking paper.
Combine Almond meal, Coconut, Coconut flour, baking powder and stirWhisk Eggs until frothy in seperate bowl, add Orange Zest, Vanilla, Liquid Coconut Oil, Orange and lemon Juice and Honey.
Whisk together for another minute.
Add wet bowl to dry bowl and fold together well.
Pour into baking dish and top with Rasberries, pushing them down into the mixture.
Bake for roughly an hour or until cooked through (you can tell its cooked if a skewer comes out clean)
Now take a seat, put your feet up and enjoy!